Operational Finance (SME)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to drive and improve effectiveness and operational efficiency in all highly transactional processes in the day-to-day PTP/OTC/RTR activities.
- Identifies continuous process improvement initiatives and implements best practices to achieve operational efficiencies;
- Identifies and drives opportunities to simplify, standardize and automate implemented PTP / OTC / RTR processes;
- Engages with Operational finance special matter experts to grant continuity and fully integrated end-to-end process effectiveness;
- Responsibility for standard operating procedures and their maintenance.
- You bring at least 5 years of specific accounting experience – preferably in a project business environment;
- You are in your comfort zone when resilience and workload balance on a high level;
- Very good knowledge or willingness to learn D365;
- You are strong in communication with a high willingness to drive effectiveness and efficiency in the day-to-day processes;
- You believe that DONE is better than perfect but still adhere to policies and compliance requirements;
- Very good English skills;
- You catch up independently with opportunities coming across your path.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉🎊