Test Automation Engineer
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
For the past nine years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
Working at Merkle means that you become part of a fast-growing company with world-leading expertise in software solutions for e-commerce and customer experience. Our customers are many of the large, most well-known companies around the world and we continuously carry out a large number of exciting and challenging international commerce projects.
Right now, we are expanding our development team in Lidköping to meet a growing demand from our customers.
There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- Interesting projects for some of the world's largest companies and an international work environment
- Opportunity to grow your expertise in a talented and competitive international environment
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Team events in Sweden an abroad
- Newly renovated office space in Rörstrand center, in the heart of Lidköping
You will be a part of a solid test automation team experienced in Agile-, XP- and BDD-principles and e-commerce solutions. Our office is filled with ‘hygge’ and tons of good energy. Here you will work with our commerce-team in Aarhus, and cross-functionally with the frontend-team in Copenhagen across our different customers and projects.
Your main tasks, not limited to, will be:
- Maintaining and creating automated tests for one or multiple test suites
- Perform exploratory testing on web and mobile platforms
- In-sprint testing of the latest features
- Report bugs and defects and collaborate with other team members and clients to increase the quality of the web and mobile solutions.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
Who we think you are
You know what Scrum, BDD, TDD and test-automation is. You like working cross-functionally with colleagues and customers e.g., through pair programming. You are proactive, easily adaptable to changes, and take ownership of the assignments given to you. The educational background should be relevant to computer science, software engineering, IT Product development, IT related area or similar education.
There are a few things we believe are must-haves
- 2+ years working as Test Automation Engineer or a Software Tester with the interest in learning test automation
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with in-sprint testing
- Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT
- An agile mindset (Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies)
- Willingness to travel (we travel often between the office from Aarhus to CPH)
- Residency and work permit in Sweden
There are also some nice-to-haves. It would be cool if you can tick them off:
- Work experience with JIRA
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level certification
- Experience performing UAT and dealing with stakeholders
- Experience in defining and implementing test automation solutions using one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Experience with deployment and automation tools just as Jenkins
- Cloud hosted testing solutions such as Sauce Labs, Amazon, or Browserstack
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 4294 6916.