PeopleSoft Technical Expert
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
Under the management of the head of the ERP platform, in strong relation with the Finance Platform Owner and release/project managers, this role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing and high business support on closing period.
- Work with the ICRC partners (Switzerland and near-shore) in charge of the PeopleSoft solutions development: global follow-up and processes/procedures validation.
- Be in charge of the L3 functional support for PeopleSoft solutions, as well as all interfaces with the other institutional applications.
- In strong connection with métier, understands business needs and requirements, and drives functional solutions on Peoplesoft integration within the ICRC environment.
- Review current backlog, propose systems solutions and identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvement
- Assist in the creation / review of business requirements, workflows, system design, and functional specifications
- Work closely with all technical teams to carry out the tasks defined, according to the proposed schedule, as well with the business teams concerning the support and also the writing and execution of the non-regression / integration tests
- 10+ years of hands on experience in PeopleSoft Financials
- 3+ years of experience in working with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 on the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Banking & Cash Management, - Assets & Lease Administration, Travel and Expenses, Project Costing and General Ledger.
- Strong experience writing Business Requirement, Fit Gap Analysis and Functional Design documents
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, Tree Manager, PeopleSoft nVision and XML Publisher
- Experience in reaching out to Oracle Support to troubleshoot functional issues
- Experience with PS Query, Microsoft SQL Server and key transactional tables
- Experience with work monitoring and quality control, with ticket and workflow management (Microsoft Azure DevOps Services a plus)
Competencies and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems and expertise in trouble shooting, maintenance and support of PeopleSoft application & financial reporting
- Customer focused, team-player, openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills in line with organization strategy
- Willingness to share functional expertise within the team and provide functional advice or training on complex matters to less experienced peers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.