Senior DevOps Engineer (with Drupal or PHP)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
The purpose of this role is to design, test, deploy and maintain DevOps solutions for PHP/Drupal solutions.
- Solid experience with containers (Docker)
- Experience with observability systems, preferably with New Relic
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking, ...)
- Can Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines), experience with Jenkins required
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, experience with Microsoft Azure required
- Experience with load balancers/CDN, preferably with Akamai CDN
- Experience with modern software components (Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, Apache SolR)
- Experience with the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for PHP apps or Drupal CMS is a strong plus
- Experience with the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for end-to-end framework like CypressJS or Behat is a plus
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.