Senior Salesforce Consultant
About Merkle The Netherlands
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency, part of dentsu, and has more than 50 branches and 13.000 employees. More than 285 people work together in our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam with leading customers such as Microsoft, T-Mobile, ASML, HEMA, Marktplaats, Leen Bakker, VodafoneZiggo, NS and Signify. The company is a strategic partner of Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com, Selligent.
An experience marketing cloud consultant with a talent for strategy & pre-sales? Then continue reading!
This is what you're going to do....
As a certified Salesforce Consultant you secure that the correct solution for the customer will be implemented and you are responsible for the quality of the project delivery. You have knowledge in the area of marketing, sales and customer service.
You have a deep understanding of the different Salesforce Clouds, with a strong focus on the Marketing Cloud. By translating the business requirements into a functional solution you know how to add value to our clients. You know how to prioritize based upon value and feasibility to create the best roadmaps.
You have a natural talent to connect with people and feel comfortable amongst stakeholders. You use your knowledge and social skill to find new business opportunities. Be proactive in commercial pitches for new business and play an active role in contributing to business cases and winning new contracts is something that energizes you.
There will be plenty of room to bring your knowledge and experience into practice and to map out your career path. We challenge you to make the most out of your career. We have a transparent and informal company culture. There are plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and to take initiative.
In short, these are (some of) your challenges:
- Analyze the demands of the customer;
- Create vision on customer experience and Salesforce stack;
- Drive projects by managing and challenging stakeholders;
- Design the right architecture;
- Pre-Sales activities;
- Coach and share knowledge with junior team members.
What else characterizes you....
You love working with new methods and concepts and get energy from solving complex problems together. We are looking for a new colleague that is passionate about Salesforce, commercially minded, pragmatic and has good problem-solving skills. A Merkle Salesforce Consultant needs to be a self-starter and is not afraid of taking their own initiative.
In addition, you have....
- Bachelor/Master degree;
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Relevant Salesforce certificates are an advantage;
- Experience with CDP and personalization is a plus for us;
- Interest in the latest techniques and innovations in the cloud architecture space;
- Interest in data-driven marketing;
- Experience of stakeholder management and leading a (project) team;
- Good communications skills in Dutch and/or English
We offer you..
- The best marketing organization in the Northern Europe, you get the chance to work with experts from all marketing disciplines to make the total customer experience possible together;
- Challenging Salesforce projects from multi-cloud implementations to optimization projects for different types of customers. And from medium-sized customers to corporate customers;
- A place in a team with ambitious, result-driven and pleasant colleagues at an innovative company;
- Plenty of room for other cool things besides your work such as the (digital) Friday afternoon drink, our stay active & healthy bootcamp, office olympics and our annual weekend away with the whole company;
- A very international working environment. Sparring with colleagues all over the world!
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Where will you work?
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Merkle great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere.