Paid Search Manager
Merkle Media is market leading performance media agency specializing in data driven digital media planning and optimisation. With 20 year’s experience in digital media and a heritage as one of Google’s original UK channel partners, the business has evolved from a leading independent to supporting a client roster of recognisable national and global brands within the Dentsu marketing group
Our agency our mission is to ensure media delivers long-term growth, with focus on business outcomes vs individual programme/campaign/media metrics. As part of Merkle a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company providing expertise in Marketing Technology, Data/Analytics and CRM, Merkle Media is uniquely positioned at the intersection of media and technology to enable the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices.
We’re looking for someone passionate about Paid Search to help develop our growing team and continue to push the boundaries on what’s possible with the Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Amazon platforms! Our team works across a varied portfolio of clients of all shapes, industries and sizes, and we work very closely with the major search engines to remain at the cutting edge of our field.
- Understand client objectives and design paid search strategy aimed at achieving them
- Bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion
- Data manipulation and interpretation for campaign analysis, using actionable insights to improve performance through optimization
- Daily engagement and collaboration with internal teams, search engine partners and client teams
- Experience in Paid Search at account manager level
- Experience managing and motivating teams of paid search executives
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms.
- Whilst not essential, experience using SA360, Amazon, international search engines (e.g. Baidu, Yandex, Naver) or other search management platforms is preferred.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.