AVP Operations - Performance Media
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients everyday to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
You'd need to be awesome at:
- Business cluster ownership for post-sales business delivery and growth across the client portfolio
- Defining organization construct for rapid scale. Deliver performance and efficiency in the rapidly growing Business Operations team
- Support, develop, and execute the firm's strategies for maximum efficiency by analyzing data and existing processes, recognizing trends, and proactively creating strategic recommendations
- Closely work with executive leadership and clients to deliver results
- Managing business performance to achieve ultimate client delight
- Manage nurturing and growth for a 30+ member business operations team
If you are:
- Having 8+ years of Business Operations Management experience preferably during the rapid growth phase of a start-up in the Technology / Marketing industry
- 4+ years of people management experience (must-have)
- Experience in managing performance marketing campaigns including PPC, Social, Display, Remarketing, and Programmatic in the digital marketing domain
- Hands-on experience of working with Google Analytics, GTM, DCM, Branch, Shopify, etc (is a plus)
- Highly organized
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it
- And most importantly, LOVE customers and strive for every inch of their satisfaction
And if you are excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
Feel like you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you!