Retail Brand Manager
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for an expert retail brand marketing leader who can help us develop and drive retail brand marketing strategies specific to kids, womens or mens, across the client’s Stores concepts. We desire a creative, people-first leader and teammate who will obsess global consumer insights, understand shopping behaviors (end-to-end) and journeys in-store, and build unbelievable product and innovations stories and experiences to drive demand and impact across the marketplace. This individual will immerse themselves in the category business and constantly be looking for opportunities to evolve and improve the way the client speaks to end consumer in store, all in an effort to connect with consumers, fuel their love of sport and drive sales. This person will understand that the consumer journey often starts outside of the store, in the palm of the consumer’s hand, and will have experience working in the digital world to drive traffic to stores. This person will constantly be pushing the boundaries of how digital experiences can help enhance the in-store experience.
The ideal candidate loves working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, positive and collaborative team environment. They're a self-starter who thrives on working through ambiguity and enjoys leading new and innovative ways for their team.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
You will work closely with client’s Global construct Marketing, Stores Business, Retail Brand, Stores Marketing & Capabilities, and Visual Merchandising & Styling to create storytelling direction & guidelines for key seasonal and 365 initiatives. You will be responsible for understanding both the art and science of marketing; obsessing the business, consumer insights, and the creative ways we engage consumers with products, services and experiences in store. As the Kids, Womens or Mens retail expert, you will partner closely with the client’s category Brand Management and Consumer Direct Marketing teams to assist in building the holistic seasonal brand plan and ensuring the right content is briefed to power the Online to Offline consumer journey. You will work closely with the client’s Creative and Design teams to build the vision for how the Kids, Womens or Mens consumer construct comes to life in-store. You will partner with the client’s Geo Brand and Consumer Direct Marketing counterparts to ensure their Global Retail Brand strategies serve their needs and to guide geo adoption, localization, and execution of the plan.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will report directly to the Kids, Womens or Mens Consumer Direct Marketing Lead. You will be part of a team that collaborates daily with client’s Global Consumer Direct Marketing, Retail Brand, Stores Marketing & Capabilities, Visual Merchandising & Styling, and Geo teams- all with the goal to tell amazing stories and increase awareness, engagement and sales in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Merchandising, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of retail brand experience (building and implementing strategies)
- Large Fleet, vertical retail, and store opening experience
- A strong understanding of the Kids, Womens or Mens consumer’s shopping behaviors, retail journeys, and retail trends
- A passion for product and storytelling!
- Dedication to details
- A track record of implementing a test and learning offense
- A passion for business and data, and how those inform plans
- The ability to fail forward
- Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active problem solver, with the ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution
- An impeccable ability for balancing creativity with business needs, inspired by the "now and next" and keeping the consumer at the center of the work.
- Able to work as part of a matrix, with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally towards a common goal
- Can-do demeanor with the shown ability to adapt to changes in business needs or direction.
- A passion for the Athlete*, Sport* and Culture along with a sense of humor and modesty - ensuring team success, while having fun.
- Ability to travel 20% when safe
Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.