Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web.
An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about their work and designing applications.
- Two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- 1-3 years in mobile software development
- 1+ years' experience developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design
At Merkle Sokrati, we do not insist on any paid certification.