We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Functional Tester to reinforce our Q.A. team (for several locations)
The candidate that will succeed in this position will be able to be involved in all life cycle of testing as required for our projects. Thus, the candidate may have to work on multiple projects once, also working to improve the company's best practices from testing a standpoint.
What is your role?
- Creation and maintenance of testing documents;
- Effectively communicate bugs and issues to our development team;
- Open to use automated tools if required;
- Ensures process adherence to QA and quality plan and responsible for meeting timelines and quality standards;
- Identify issues, investigate end-to-end, and develop an action plan;
- Identify opportunities for value adds, initiate, and execute them;
- Present findings and status clearly to the team and stakeholders.
What you should have?
- 2+ years of experience working with different Software test types;
- Experience with different levels of Software Testing;
- Experience creating Test Plans, Test Designs, Test Cases, Test procedures, Test logs, and Test reports;
- Experience with Software Testing Tools;
- Experience with test strategy creation;
- Basic understanding of domain like Web/Mobile technologies, Banking, Healthcare etc;
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies;
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence;
- At least B1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)