Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more - all developed in-house. We are currently a 600+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this aggressive growth plan, we are looking to hire HTML/ Email Development Interns. We have this opening in both Day and Night shifts. So, please help us understand your shift preference while you apply.
· 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)/ Exact Target platform.
· Proficiency with SFMC Content Builder tool Develop HTML emails using SFMC WYSIWYG, HTML and CSS.
· Uses SFMC Amp script, scripting language, to build dynamic content into HTML.
· Responsive/adaptive email experience PSD to HTML.
· Understand industry best practices related to email development.
· Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
· Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
· Work collaboratively as a member of an end-to-end lead management, cross-functional, global team.
· Respond to and troubleshoot problems related to all HTML builds. Escalate issues as necessary.
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
· Experience using testing tools such as Litmus.
· Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
· Having great attention to detail.
· Communicate with Onsite Team to clarify campaign requirements, respond to the client in a timely manner.
· Work on day to day operations of client accounts.
· Support/attend client meetings when needed.
· Ensure all work being produced meets the highest standards of the Digital Messaging industry.
· SFMC Email Specialist certified. Plus.
- Graduate (preferably BE, B.Tech.)
- Have knowledge of HTML, Java script, CSS
- Good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau is a plus.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks