Merkle has partnered with Raconteur and The Sunday Times in this special feature on ‘Future of Data 2021’ – download your free copy today by filling in the form.
They say that data is the “new oil” but companies are going to have to make sure they are drilling for it responsibly, or risk damaging repercussions. This Future of Data report explores the opportunity for the UK to craft its own data strategy post Brexit, the importance of trust and transparency, the power of decision intelligence and whether companies really need a chief data officer.
Featured in this report:
- The importance of data
- How changes to data privacy rules will impact small businesses
- Red tape, innovation and the future of GDPR
- Data analytics: bridging the information gap
- How decision intelligence could democratise data analytics
- Why data is key to better decisions
- Are you ready for the adaptive future?
- The rise of the chief data officer
- AI: the affordable technology transforming today’s businesses
- Data-driven HR is coming – is your department ready?
- And much more
Can you find our QR code on the report? Scan to be taken to our dedicated landing page.
Get your free copy of the report by filling in the form.