From day one this individual will plan and execute the marketing events strategy as part of the Events Team to amplify our brand story and image at all events (in-person, virtual, hybrid and internal events). The candidate will oversee and organize events that will make an impact and ensure events are successful and cost-effective.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with events/event marketing and must be a self-starter and organized multi-tasker able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines.
- 3+ years of event &/or marketing experience
- Independent self-starter with strong organization skills able to manage multiple events simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively (verbally and written) across a variety of teams
- Create and maintain event planning and logistics documents, manage the event contracting process, and execute the event strategy
- Ensure event experiences align with business priorities, executive vision, product roadmaps and event messaging pillars
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to develop end-to-end programs to meet engagement targets
- Collaborate and develop pre-event, at-event, and post-event marketing and communications plans in conjunction with marketing leads, content team, alliances, demand generation and sales/client teams and develop an integrated event marketing approach across all channels
- Establish key event marketing KPIs and measure results accordingly in conjunction with the marketing operations team and marketing leads
- Contribute to the development of the event and meeting strategy including identifying key events, internal team training for attendees, pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance
- Coordinate program management of the event calendar in conjunction with other event team members/marketing coordinator
- Lead event planning and production meetings and discussions
- Understanding of event technologies (Cvent and ON24)
The anticipated salary range for this position is ($59,000 - $96,000). Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com #LI-DL1
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.