Quality Assurance Intern
Merkle Bulgaria provides global retailers with a single source of expertise, technology, and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing, and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including Adidas, Clarins, ASDA. Shiseido, Birkenstock, La Prairie, and more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 35 brands with more than 400 transactional eCommerce sites in 60 locations and on 6 continents.
In order to support our global company strategy, we are currently looking for talented people to join our Quality Assurance team and gain valuable hands-on experience as a QA Intern
- Assist in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of Web and Client/Server applications
- Identify test conditions from project documentation and develop and document test cases and test scripts to cover those conditions
- Execute test scripts, record results and perform detailed initial root cause investigation
- Record and assign defects using the appropriate defect tracking tool
- Close cooperation with the Development team in order to solve technical issues
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Currently attending or fresh graduate from a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Informatics or related major
- Very good English language
- Dynamic and challenging job in a premium professional environment
- Opportunities for career development in a fast-growing organization
- Remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
You will benefit from the chance to progress in a highly motivated, young, and dynamic team; a best-practices working process and a professional environment; the rewarding experience of excelling with a renowned brand in the industry.
Thank you for reading about our role. If you decide to apply, remember that we will consider candidates who meet our requirements first, then everyone else. If you don't hear back from us, we may reach out in the future once we have a role that might be a better fit for you.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.