Salesforce Operations - Executive
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information visit www.merkleinc.com.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Job Description :
- Create and distribute reports using set templates in Salesforce, Bombora, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. Should be knowledgeable of Salesforce Opportunities, Lead Review, Reporting and Salesforce terminologies in general.
- Review Leads entering Salesforce/Pardot through demand generation efforts to ensure strong levels of data quality, enriching bad data where cleansing is allowed
- Update Account and Contact records in Salesforce with all required and requested fields of entry
- Manage a set of reports that monitor data health and communicate with users where there is poor data to drive data cleaning and enrichment in the system
- Identify bad data, errors, and potential points of failure during the demand generation process and resolve in advance of issues arising
- Strict adherence to operational processes and workflows to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to the required specification
- Enrich Salesforce Accounts and Contacts with research and content created by the dentsu Sales Enablement team, for Salesforce users to access
- Host recurring meeting with local market stakeholders to ensure processes and tasks are being deployed to meet expectations, and to investigate if additional processes/tasks are needed to support challenges.
- Strong business understanding, as well as understanding of B2B sales processes and lead generation methods
- This role requires someone who has experience and confidence using Salesforce and Pardot technology
- Previously experienced in international corporate, fast-paced environments, ideally on client facing roles
- Is flexible in approach and can adapt to manage multiple activities at once.
- Working knowledge in Excel (with large and complex set of data)
- Great time management/ multitasking skills – able to manage simultaneous campaigns to an exceptional standard
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.