Salesforce Practice Lead - Americas
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The AMER Salesforce Practice Leader is accountable for successful achievement of our alliance growth and operations objectives in the Americas region. In their role, this leader will be tasked to collaborate with the sales and client leadership team to drive new client acquisition, key account planning and successful sales enablement and execution. To succeed, they will partner with our Practice Area solution leaders to unlock best-in-class delivery standards, cross-regional collaboration and profitable operations. Ultimately, the role will be responsible for achieving our alliance Co-Sell/Sourced ACV targets as well as our Salesforce Certification targets.
For this exciting role, we are looking for a talented entrepreneur; someone with strong new business development skills and skilled enough to successfully influence the delivery of large scale international projects. Are you ready to join Salesforce’s largest agency partner? Are you motivated to bring our AMER Salesforce partnership to new heights? Don’t wait, apply now!
- Aligns with Merkle’s Salesforce Global Practice Leader, our Salesforce AMER Executive Sponsor and Americas Executive Operating Committee to drive our Salesforce practice growth in-line with yearly business plan objectives.
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Growth Enablement Lead and AMER Growth Officers to ensure the Salesforce aligned Enterprise Sales Leads are driving successful generation of new business opportunities.
- Sponsors Key Account planning and Co-Sell (with Salesforce) execution. Works with the Growth Enablement Lead and our Vertical Client Leadership to drive new business / joint success on prioritized Tier 1 & Tier 2 accounts.
- Acts as Thought Leader with dentsu Americas Media & Creative leaders ensuring increased synergies across Merkle service lines – Represents our Salesforce competencies in media/creative pitches with strategic accounts.
- Supports our Growth Enablement Leader and AMER Marketing leadership in their effort to design and deploy impactful marketing and demand generation tactics aligned on our GTM priorities.
- Contributes to the global right-shoring strategy, ensures that the US practice areas embrace the potential of our global delivery network and near-shoring partners to drive high-quality / profitable project delivery.
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Global Operations and Practice Areas leaders to validate learning and development objectives – Leverages our learning and development assets and curriculum to ensure that Salesforce practice areas meet and exceed alliance certification targets.
- Leads the way driving global collaboration, connecting US based center of excellence Salesforce leaders to subject matter experts across regions. Helps accelerate knowledge sharing on international clients.
- Truly embraces our DEI priorities and differentiated rectuitment initiatives. Collaborates with HR leaders and executive sponsors to identify and implement hiring programmes aligned on our business plans and alliance commitment.
- At least 10 years experience in all things related to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- A convincing subject matter expert, respected by commercial/sales leaders for their competency to sell Salesforce technologies. A skilled delivery leader who has experienced global / complex roll-out and knows how to guarantee successful execution of strategic initiatives.
- Strong experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud (certifications preferred). Additional Salesforce Service, Sales or Loyalty Clouds certifications are optional but valued.
- The candidate is expected to be an excellent communicator and business leader, they will need to rally salesforce practitioners from various background and demonstrate how much we value our Merkle Ohana.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong commercial / pre-sales track record and be able to showcase how they has been able to successfully acquired new clients and/or expand existing clients.
- The AMER Salesforce Practice Leader will be expected to demonstrate relentless focus on creating business outcomes; they is expected to embrace the Merkle Culture, contribute to our Salesforce value proposition and deliver both being focused on creating value for the Merkle Clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Anticipated Salary Range: $251,200.00 - $363,600.00
Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com.
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.