End User Services / Application Support Manager (Cebu-based)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Work with regional Global Service Center and resolver groups to resolve end user problems
- Work on assigned tickets related to hardware issues, and escalate tickets for issue that are out of scope
- Installing and configuring hardware and software as prescribed by the global End User Computing team
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem and to provide timely and accurate customer feedback
- Ordering and replacing defective parts of the user computer
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
Application Support Management:
Ticket Resolution and Management
- Provide first class technical support of the application system in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with the support teams to communicate issues raised by the business.
- Coordinate with other internal teams, Brokers and vendors in order to respond to incidents and resolve issues promptly so as to restore normal services to the business.
- Track issues effectively using ITIL approved methodology (incidents, changes, requests and problems)
- Ensure root cause analysis is undertaken for all high priority incidents.
- Maintain a knowledge base regarding support issues and their resolution using SharePoint, wiki, Jira and ITSM collaboration tools.
- Build a working knowledge of the systems and business area to provide a high level of support.
- Maintain internal team documentation – process changes, configuration documents, etc.
- Maintain the testing material required for supporting ongoing operations
- The incumbent will ensure the entire business solution is documented across the different platforms/ interfaces/ technologies
- Perform application monitoring activities that covers the full business service (solution components and integrations)
- Coordinate with other support groups as required
- Each project team will provide a document with instructions
- Act upon any monitoring alerts
- Application Support Model for all business services in scope
- Customer Application list
- ITSM master data configuration related
- Perform basic to medium complexity configuration
- Degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- Prior experience in technical/IT support, desktop support, service management, ticket/resolution management or a similar role
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Experience with remote desktop applications and helpdesk software
- Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS
- Customer-centric mindset
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Open mindset for new ways of working
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.