Senior Test Automation Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests using Robot Framework for a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipeline
- Will ensure that new capabilities and functionalities developed for the platform are tested and validated in an automated fashion.
- Estimates, evaluates and creates test cases and QA tickets as part of an Agile work team.
- Collaborate with colleagues on/off shore on a day-to-day basis
- Reporting and documentation on testing activities.
- Work closely with product and delivery managers to manage Agile sprints and QA stories.
- 6+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 4+ years’ experience in Test Automation
- Professional experience developing automation to support CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipelines is strongly desired.
- Professional experience developing testing automation on Robot Framework or Selenium Webdriver.
- Professional experience in functional testing.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – good at communicating and documenting technical information and describing implementations.
- Fluent in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.