Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
We are team of marketing automation enthusiasts passionate about connecting the worlds of digital marketing and technologies. Automation, content personalization, customer journeys and working with the customer data are our daily bread. We are experts in implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, and we are looking for a new team member to join us.
We are looking for someone, who’s not afraid of exposure to projects for top global players, working with the leading marketing automation platform, using the best practices of digital marketing and the newest technologies in the fast-growing environment.
Are you ready to learn and grow your expertise? Education and development are not just empty words for us, and we will be actively guiding you through your learning journey. You can be completely new to the world of Salesforce, or you can be seasoned Marketing Cloud guru. It doesn’t matter, we are looking for people with various levels of seniority and experience.
We are part of Merkle, leading global agency in digital transformation, focused on improving customer experience and deliver world-class solutions to our clients. Our team is diverse group of people from more than 15 nationalities and different backgrounds. We like friendly and supportive atmosphere, and our work is based on the principles of equality, trust, and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- Work on projects to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for our clients
- Build, test, execute and optimize customer journeys and marketing campaigns
- Work with the customer data to create segments and data models that meet client’s requirements
- Create content personalization using simple scripting language (AMPscript)
- Automate processes within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Advice and consult our clients how to get maximum out of the platform
- Conduct workshops with project stakeholders
- And much more
What person and previous experience are we looking for?
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Team player with a friendly attitude to others
- Quick learner who is ready to accept new challenges and not routine work
- Able to communicate technical aspects to business stakeholders
- Familiar with the following concepts: Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, IP warm-up, Audience Segmentation, Omnichannel Customer Journeys, Data Modelling
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS highly appreciated
- Basic knowledge of SQL highly appreciated
⛺ 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus program
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.