Marketing Data Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Leverage quantitative data to suggest and recommend solutions for optimisation of segmentation and journey strategy as well as content optimization
- Write SQL to enable effective segmentation solutions
- Lead on the enhancement of automated marketing working with group delivery teams as well as external technology partners to deliver viable solutions
- Identify and specify business and technical requirements from both a business and user perspective and ensure effective implementation
- Document workflow processes and systems within the marketing and provide training and documentation to support best practice
- Accountable for monitoring and measuring the impact of marketing automation to include making recommendations on next best actions
- Manage the data model configuration and capacity, manage risk and champion data governance/compliance
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data analyst or BI analyst
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of systems integration via API and SFTP data transfer processes, a plus
- Marketing knowledge or interest desirable
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking approach
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- Previous campaign management, email marketing experience a plus
- HTML skills – highly desirable
⛺ 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc. (delete for non-tech roles)
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus program
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.