We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The Business Analyst (BA) represents the first tier and focuses on the needs of the business. Being often seen as the perfect intermediary between IT and business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Collects, validates, and documents Requirements/User Stories;
- Prioritizes user stories and clear impediments if any;
- Collaborates with the internal teams to design, develop and implement new requirements;
- Serves as a liaison between Stakeholders and End Users;
- Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Ensures Solutions that meet business needs and requirements;
- Gathers critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produces useful reports;
- Identifies the steps or tasks/PBI’s the implementation from Business Perspective;
- Helps to identify, risks and benefits;
- Assists Testing Efforts and Monitors Quality;
- Supports business transition and helps to establish change.
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in Business, IT or related field;
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Good documentation skills, some technical skills is a plus;
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Experience creating Reports/ Dashboards and giving presentations;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,Visio and Outlook.
Good to have
- French would be a Plus;
- Some Knowledge of CRM Dynamics;
- Agile tool set (Jira, Confluence, Azure Dev-Ops).
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.