Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company across several key verticals. For 30+ years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and optimize strategic customer portfolio value. Our history positions us as a global leader in 1st-party, identify-driven marketing. With 12,000+ dedicated employees across 50+ global offices, Merkle’s growth rate continues to outpace the market, with 2021 global net revenue of over two billion.
Merkle is an agency of dentsu International. Dentsu’s mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on dentsu’s integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. dentsu international comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries.
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing
- Write test plans, design test cases, develop test scripts, test conditions, test procedures and expected results
- Perform all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, system testing, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Create large volumes of test data if required
- Ability to debug the differences and document the issues identified
- Track and reports defect using appropriate tools
- Validate fixes and ensure follow through to all test cycles
- Investigate and recommend remediation strategies for data quality conditions, and process failures
- Communicate test status to internal project team and clients(s)
- Develop and contribute best practices and standards for a particular solution or across multiple medium/large scale projects/accounts
- Accurately estimate work effort and delivery timelines to support project and client management
- Manage workload and project priorities among QA team resources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Proficiency with SQL language
- Ability to understand Requirements and translate them into test cases and test scripts
- Knowledge of databases, data flow processes, and data modeling concepts
- Excellent written and oral English communication skill
- Prior working experience in the CDP is a plus
- 3 years of experience in any software quality assurance or testing position
- Prior working experience in the CRM / database marketing field a plus
- Prior working experience on Cloud platform (Azure, GCP, AWS) a plus
- Prior working experience on testing 1st & 3rd party tags on Client’s digital properties (website, mobile applications, intranet/extranet, etc.) a plus
- Advanced SQL & ETL validation experience required
The anticipated salary range for this position is $79,000k-$83,500k. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.