Learning & Development Coordinator
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Help coordinate the Global multi-language corporate compliance program under manager direction, including compliance content creation, testing, curricula development and administration in the Learning Management System.
- Build and manage learning project plans to launch global, multi-lingual, learning programs
- Support employees throughout the compliance training program.
- Support external audit requests for compliance-related content
- Support compliance program progress reporting
- Collaborate on job aids/communications planning as needed for compliance training.
- Collaborate with the Learning Onboarding team to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Coordinate external training providers developing compliance content and ensure all regional/language needs are being met.
- Drive certifications for Alliance Partner offerings (e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, Google and others), including targeting individuals through collaboration with Service Lines and Talent Development Partners
- Manage reporting on certifications across Alliance Partners
- Drive employee completion of required compliance content
- Drive Alliance Partner certifications to keep up-to-date on certification requirements
- Clearly communicate, and manage to, project timelines, risks, issues to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience creating and leading global programs throughout the program lifecycle
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and balance multiple ongoing projects with specified timelines while simultaneously meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Working knowledge of learning management systems, preferably Cornerstone and HR systems, preferably Workday.
- Experience in collaborating with global teams and clients to manage expectations
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, superior organizational skills.
- Process driven, with strong project management skills: ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle a range of projects simultaneously within a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals.
- Minimum 1 year of learning & development team experience.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office after agreement with manager
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Dog-friendly offices (once we move to the new offices next year)
💌 Edenred meal vouchers and cafeteria points (life/pension insurance)
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, etc.
🥪 Snacks and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programme
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.