Senior Marketing Executive - Media & Analytics
Our busy and fast-growing UK marketing team is looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for both the Media and Analytics practice led areas, as well as taking ownership of all digital paid channels and using your expertise to support the wider team with any digital campaigns.
You will be responsible for driving lead generation through the execution of campaigns, as well as work alongside the wider brand team in building our brand as the leading customer experience management company. You’ll collaborate closely with the media team, sales and client partners to help develop campaigns, with a key focus on the use of digital channels.
In Your Role
- Develop dashboards using Salesforce or other CRM tools to track and analyse marketing performance metrics.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, or Adobe to execute and optimise marketing campaigns.
- Understand various digital marketing platforms and provide timely reporting on campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Utilise data visualisation platforms like Tableau or Amplitude to create reports that communicate insights and recommendations effectively.
- Leverage data and insights to influence marketing campaign strategies and martech solutions.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure targeted, impactful, and measurable email marketing and lead generation activities.
- Create and manage monthly and ad-hoc reports to keep stakeholders informed and up-to-date.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop reports that provide valuable insights into the effectiveness of marketing efforts in generating leads and pipeline.
- Experience developing and managing original digital content
- Strong experience in digital marketing.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to project manage and/or work on a variety of different projects and workstreams at one time.
- Passionate to come in and join the team in office meetings (in person) twice a week.
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Dentsu University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Dentsu Employee Assistance Program
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading non-profit organisations have partnered with Merkle to maximise the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalised marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, contact Merkle: www.merkle.com
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.