Senior Marketing Executive - C-Suite
Our busy and fast-growing UK marketing team is looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing the marketing campaigns for both the Media and Analytics practice led areas, as well as taking ownership of all digital paid channels and using your expertise to support the wider team with any digital campaigns
You will be responsible for driving lead generation through the execution of campaigns, as well as work alongside the wider brand team in building our brand as the leading customer experience management company. You’ll collaborate closely with the media team, sales and client partners to help develop campaigns, with a key focus on the use of digital channels.
In Your Role
- Plan, implement and manage C-Suite marketing strategy.
- Ensure brand guidelines are well understood and consistently adhered to across all marketing channels.
- Closely collaborate with Sales and Client Partners on marketing efforts to help drive lead gen opportunities.
- Work on and develop a calendar of activity for engagement.
- Report on the performance of marketing campaigns in order to make adjustments to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Keep track of marketing spend through the use of the marketing budget.
- Manage internal brand communications and services
- Experience developing and managing original digital content
- Strong experience in digital marketing.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to project manage and/or work on a variety of different projects and workstreams at one time.
- Passionate to come in and join the team in office meetings (in person) twice a week.
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading non-profit organisations have partnered with Merkle to maximise the value of their customer portfolios.
The company’s heritage in data, technology and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalised marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, contact Merkle: www.merkle.co
Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated Dentsu University.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs
- Flexible working – we empower our people to work in a way that works best for you.
- 3 Wellness days, 2 charity days and your birthday day off on top of our 25 days annual leave.
- Benefits tailored to you – you pick what works for you from our dedicated benefits hub.
- Fantastic parental leave, sick leave, neonatal leave, carers leave etc.
- And all this is just a taster!
Interested in finding out more?
Share your CV with us on here and one of our dedicated TA Partners will be in touch for an exploratory chat. We’ll be keen to understand a little more about you, your aspirations and goals before we dive into some of our great opportunities,
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Dream. Do. Deliver. (Only with Merkle)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.