IT Delivery Manager
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The position focus is for someone with a technically orientated, confident, project management, service delivery background for someone who has technical, consulting experience especially focused on cloud technologies (AWS etc) etc. Someone who is experienced in pushing the business for changes, improvements and building and keeping the key relationships. Full description explained below:
- Someone capable of operating between and within business and technical domains to orchestrate stakeholders and resources delivering projects
- You must be able to generate a plan of work, communicate it, obtain approvals, and get engagement from supporting resources
- Capability of structuring a program of work from determining business requirements through to translating into project deliverables, creating detailed project schedules, and maintaining detailed delivery plans
- Comfortable in balancing uncertainty and competing priorities and objectives between multiple teams and interdependent systems
- Be aware of all demands linked to your respective delivery scope or program
- Ability to operate in a highly complex management and organisational structure and ability to provide IOT management with pertinent information for decisions
- Build key relationships with Business Owners, Business Analysts, Solution Architecture, Development and Test Leads
- Advantage in understanding or have worked on embedded devices and dependent IT platforms where constrained user devices are reliant on imperfect connectivity and software interactions and interdependence is fundamental to correct operations such as smart metering, wireless telecoms, e-commerce, cloud (AWS) etc
- Seek input, maintain, and report progress and meetings/discussions
- Coordinate, mobilize and synchronize all product teams and product backlogs to ensure the proper delivery of the program.
- Experience in managing and deploying global IT commercial solutions.
- Must have led some level of workstream and managed competing issues with unclear or contradictory information
- Ability to form, launch and enhance products especially advantageous is within connected devices industries
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Dynamic and confident must create sense of trust and not overreact or seem negative
- Proven track record in fast-paced, often ambiguous environments
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously at different stages all often with tight deadlines
- Must be able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Professional scrum certification is a nice to have
- Pursue excellence always
- Challenge the norm
- Solutions oriented focus
- Get results through collaboration
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏥 Premium package private health insurance (for you, your spouse and children), insured sum of 100.000 EUR/year.
⏰ Flexible working hours and hybrid way of working (work from home and/or work from office)
👩⚕️100% paid sick leaves for a period not exceeding 30 calendar days
🎯 Fully covered certifications for technical roles in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft etc
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🏝 25 days of vacation + 3 wellness days + 2 volunteer days
🍹 Team events: company parties, after hours gatherings, board games and team buildings
🥪 Snacks, fruits, and sweets in the office
🏀Fit Pass special offer for you and your partner/children
☀Rooftop lounge with an amazing view on whole Belgrade
🌇Office in the heart of Belgrade city centre
🏓Table tennis top, video games, karaoke set
💸 Referral bonus program
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.