Data & Analytics Consultant (Adobe Analytics)
Merkle is a leading digital and customer experience management agency present in more than 25 markets. We are 12,000 souls dedicated to improving how companies and organizations serve customers and citizens, driving more effective, seamless, and enjoyable customer experiences from first touch to life-long loyalty. Merkle is part of the Dentsu Group family with sister agencies Carat, dentsu X, and iProspect. We are all champions for progress and committed to achieving meaningful change across business and society.
Can you give advice and best practice on implementing and optimising Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch? If so, it might be you we are looking for!
Our Data & Analytics practice is growing, where we are currently 55+ consultants across Northern Europe (located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Rotterdam, and Amsterdam) who specialise in designing, configuring, collecting, managing, visualising, and analysing data from A to Z; with a purpose to optimise our clients' businesses through data intelligence that can drive better data-driven decisions.
Within our digital analytics function we are looking to expand our existing Adobe team with the addition of a curious, proactive, and knowledge-hungry new colleague who wants to do their magic within (but not limited to) Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch with the aim of helping our clients get the most out of their Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch (and the rest of the Adobe Suite) setups, through e.g. implementing tracking that will enable analyses of new business demands, debugging inaccurate data that is not flowing as expected or making business focused analyses with digital optimisation in mind.
Additionally due to the dynamic and flexible nature of the agency there will be other areas to dive into as well e.g., data visualisation, data warehousing, business optimisation/strategy or maybe something new you bring to the table that would be of interest to our clients?
You come from a similar role and even though you still have something to learn, you have solid and relevant experience to draw on. It is natural for you to work with clients and colleagues, across competencies and specialisations. You have excellent communication skills, can present and explain complex solutions in an easy-to-understand way - both to customers and colleagues.
We expect the following resonates with you:
- You have hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch (or other TMS like Tealium iQ).
- You can establish and systematize processes to investigate, validate and ensure that the data quality is of high quality based on the technical and organizational prerequisites.
- You won't break a sweat by reviewing/debugging tracking solutions with the aim of improving data collection and data quality; even if the setup is complex.
- You would feel comfortable supporting clients with data strategies (e.g., what to collect and how) and you will be able to design and set up such solutions in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch.
- You have technical affinity, a proactive approach, and strong problem-solving skills.
- You seek to continuously improve your professional development to provide the best options to optimize and deliver value to our clients in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch.
- Experience in working with agile techniques.
Desired (but not necessary) would be experiences with:
- Adobe's other tools such as Target, Audience Manager, real-time CDP, Campaign etc.
- Data visualization tooling, e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Data management solutions such as BigQuery, Redshift, Azure etc.
- CDP solutions and insights into how to orchestrate data across systems
- Experience of working within a consultancy or agency
Smells like team spirit
We don’t have a slide for fast travel between our two floors, but we have plenty of reasons why you’ll love working at Merkle. We offer:
- A nice pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Your own balance of office vs. remote work
- Weekly Friday bars (yup, your weekend buzz is on us!)
- Daily-cious breakfast and lunch from our in-house chefs
- An unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and supportive colleagues
- Wine tasting club, running club, game nights, grand parties, fun events
- A creative environment that lets you think 27 kilometers outside the box
We have employees who’ve stayed with us for 5, 10, 15, even 20 years! This is surely due – in part – to our flexible working conditions and consideration for each person’s needs. There’s room for you to be yourself, including dressing however you like. We try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us.
This also means we don’t hire brilliant jerks. Do you have a knack for pitching the right ideas, but have your head up your own amazingness? Well, for that reason, we’re out. More than likely, though, you’ll make an awesome addition to our team, and we can’t wait to meet you!
How to apply
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application & CV through our application system.
There is no application deadline. Finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager; [email protected]
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.