Senior Salesforce Developer
As a leader in data-driven, performance marketing and customer experience management, Merkle occupies a unique and powerful position among agencies and solution providers. We help brands achieve tremendous competitive advantage and we are thriving because of our investment in finding the best talent in the business. At Merkle, we have created a great place to work by sticking to our core belief that a great company is built around great people and great results.
Contribute to team outcomes on client engagements primarily via:
- You will be responsible for development of web-based applications.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements and provide gap analysis.
- Interaction with client-team members to clarify requirements, demonstrate solutions and their value and gather feedback
- Provide mentorship to more junior team members to contribute to overall practice capability
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- Support for relationship management and sales activities by contributing domain expertise through project discovery, preparation of proposals and statements of work
- Contribute to the on-going growth of knowledge in the practice through knowledge sharing
- Active pursuit of new skills in the technical / developer domain through project participation, self-study and volunteering to assist others in the business
- Maintain knowledge and certifications through engagement with new capabilities and regular technology release changes from Salesforce
- 4+ years of relevant experience in salesforce technology
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which includes - Lightning components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, LWC (will be plus) and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder)
- Experienced Salesforce Developer with extensive Hands-on Salesforce development skills, exposure to Rally and Agile processes
- Customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include Developing Lightning Components using the LDS framework
- Strong logical and analytical thinker who can innovate on the fly
- Experience in working in agile, hybrid and waterfall software delivery models
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.