Senior .NET Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
what you’ll do
As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in the full software development life cycle.
Your input is crucial and you’ll be involved and contributing with ideas from the start of projects until their release.
You will be responsible for developing high-quality software and creating new functionalities/features with your team in a fast-paced agile environment.
In your new role you will also:
- Collaborate with experienced developers from our other offices in the Czech Republic, Switzerland, and Serbia.
- Take part in technical and functional designs;
- Work on a modern DevOps environment with fully automated CI/CD pipelines;
- Design clean and reliable code.
Who you are
- Solid understanding of OO principles;
- Good C# development skills;
- Good WebApi development best practices;
- The notion of design patterns and common architectures;
- Knowledge of T-SQL;
- Understanding of application development cycles;
- Design, build and maintain, reusable and reliable code;
- Understanding of software testing, including writing unit tests:
- Knowledge of Frontend technologies (desirable) ReactJS and/ or AngularJS is a plus
- Collaborative approach and great team spirit;
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication;
- Living in Portugal.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.