Oracle JDE Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Senior Business Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
The Business Analyst (BA) represents the first tier and focuses on the needs of the business. Being often seen as the perfect intermediary between IT and business
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Collects, validates, and documents Requirements/User Stories
- Prioritizes user stories and clear impediments if any
- Collaborates with the internal teams to design, develop and implement new requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between Stakeholders and End Users
- Conducts meetings and presentations to share Ideas and Findings
- Ensures Solutions that meet business needs and requirements
- Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathers critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produces useful reports.
- Identifies the steps or tasks/PBI’s the implementation from Business Perspective
- Helps to identify, risks and benefits
- Assists Testing Efforts and Monitors Quality
- Supports business transition and helps to establish change
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in Business, IT or related field.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Good documentation skills, some technical skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating Reports/ Dashboards and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,Visio and Outlook.
Qualifications and Experience as Oracle:
- Knowledge of Oracle Logistics
- Oracle JDE Supply Chain Management (Modules / Experience: Sourcing, Purchasing, Stock management, Distribution)
- Knowledge of Version 9.2 or after is a plus
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.