(Senior) Consultant .NET/Sitecore.*
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1400+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You can choose your preferred Location between Hamburg, Frankfurt oder München.
- You are responsible for the technical design of our customer projects - you are either dedicated to one large or looking after 1-3 customers at the same time.
- You can design custom and robust Sitecore-based applications adhering to development best practices.
- You advise customers, support project acquisition in pitches and support the cross-functional team from creation, frontend, backend etc. with advice and action.
- You guide the project members in the technical area and lead them through the complete process to the completion of the project.
- You clarify the requirements and framework conditions for the structuring of software systems as well as for the development and coordination of comprehensive technical concepts.
- You train key users in your solution.
You have experience in implementing complex software solutions on the Internet (eCommerce, self-service, CRM, CMS, digital marketing) combined with a good understanding of business processes.
- Consult on native Sitecore features, functionality, and architecture
- You can explain complex issues in an understandable way - even to non-technical users.
- Integrations with leading ERP & CRM systems do not cause you a headache.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Akquisition Business Partner
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.