Senior Client Director
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are growing our Business Development | Sales team and we are searching for our new colleague to join us as a Senior Client Director for our office in Prague.
- You will be part of our Business Development | Sales Team
- You will act as Key Account Manager for accounts that involve high complexity. This role is a pure Sales Relationship Manager role, developing strong partnerships with key technology vendors and local account teams
- This role is mainly targeting, but not limited to, accounts in the cloud technologies area (Salesforce, Microsoft, etc). We are targeting growth in any technology area of interest
- Salesforce technology a plus
- You will be working within an Agile environment
- And collaborating with colleagues onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis
- Required traveling: up to 30% (pre COVID), as this is a client-facing position, with a focus on Emerging Markets as well as CZ+SK.
➤ At least 2 years solid experience in one of the following areas:
- Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Key Account Management or Relationship Management, preferably in Consultancy or Service Organization, targeting the software industry; either is SaaS selling or IT services selling!
- BIG PLUS: Salesforce platform knowledge, international client management experience
- Open minded, communicative, client interfacing skills
- Experienced negotiator, ability to acquire new business
- Self-starter, pro-active
- Able to take full ownership of the accounts that would be under you
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, persistent and target drive
- Czech & English Language a MUST – Native/near native level.
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We offer even more:
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programs
💻 Laptop + all equipment needed
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.