Senior Account Director
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two of the leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. The Merkle brand is the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are growing our Account Management | Sales team and we are searching for our new colleague to join us as a Senior Account Director based in our Prague office. This position is ideal for someone who wants to take direct accountability, responsibility and dedicated growth working with one of the largest Salesforce users providers globally! You will be rewarded and will get out of it what you put in!
- At least 5+ years of senior level account management experience.
- Proven track record in expanding key sales areas in a high demanding client or business.
- Open minded, extremely communicative with high level of interfacing skills.
- Experienced negotiator, ability to acquire new business growth commercial and/or software solutions.
- Self-starter, pro-active, confident.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, persistent and target driven.
- Process orientated
- Czech & English Language a MUST – Native/near native level.
- Able to take full ownership, work closely with our client to ensure future growth/expansion.
- Coordinate activities across business and delivery streams where needed.
- Be the main point of contact for the client and oversee all revenue streams.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management – knowing who & when to contact.
- Understand key points within the client to present direct and personally when needed.
- Salesforce services, penetrating and expanding the client’s needs.
- Not afraid to take responsibility, ask questions, making direct contact to stakeholders.
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programmes
💻 Laptop + all required hardware/equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.