HR Administrator with Polish and English
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Provides employees, managers and HR Business Partners exceptional standards of customer services across a wide range of HR activities and processes in Polish and English
- Ensures standardised HR processes are effectively implemented, accurate, and services are delivered in a consistent way within agreed timelines
- Perform data entry across a range of HR systems being responsible for the integrity of employee master data being accurate and compliant (where required ensure compliance with GDPR requirements)
- Provides service-related activities including managing employee files and related HR documentation, updates to internal tools and databases, responding digitally to a wide variety of employee queries
- Radically collaborates with specialist teams (e.g. payroll, COE’s, business facing HR, finance, legal, tech etc) to deliver KPIs and high-quality services that are compliant with global standards and meet business expectations
- Monitors the completion of queries, and continually reviews policy, processes, data quality, system issues working closely with the Team Lead, to improve services against Service Level Agreements, reviewing own performance on a regular basis and in collaboration with the team
• Experience with customer service
• Motivated with great communication and stakeholder management
• Analytical mindset, team-player (very diverse and inclusive team), fast-learner
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
· 🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
· ❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
· ⏰ Flexible working hours and home office after agreement with manager
· 🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
· 🐶 Dog-friendly office
· 💌 Edenred meal vouchers and cafeteria points (life/pension insurance)
· 🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, etc.
· 🥪 Snacks and drinks at the office
· 💸 Referral bonus programme
· 💻 Laptop + equipment
· 📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.