Senior Salesforce Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Work directly with clients to lead projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, develop and deliver key components of technology solution
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
- Minimum 2 years of solid SFDC development.
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits.
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.