Senior UI Designer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Do you have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an inquisitive Experience Designer who will bring new impulses to our team and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences.
- You will develop unique, digital user interfaces and applications for reputable clients
- You will transfer visions and ideas into working design concepts and implement them independently
- You will work on exciting and complex problems in interdisciplinary teams together with software developers, consultants and researchers
- You will monitor projects from the idea to their implementation, and beyond
- You will carry out presentations and discussions of concepts and designs with colleagues and clients
What we need from you is:
- An almost endless pool of creative ideas as well as the ability to turn these into strong visual designs
- A completed degree in design (university or technical college), e.g. in the field of communication, web or interaction design, or a comparable qualification
- 3-5 years of initial work experience in concept and in the implementation of digital applications, preferably in an agency environment
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Sketch, Figma and Prototyping tools such as Principle or ProtoPie)
- Hands-on mentality: you question the status quo and are only satisfied once you have found a better solution
As if that wasn't enough, check out what else we have for you:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.