Campaign Delivery Lead
This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
Experience : 8 - 12 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Unica Integrations / Data Load
- SQL, P-SQL, Triggers
- Unica Workflows
- Unica Offers & Templates
- Unica API
Good to Have :
- Data Analysis / BI
- ETL Integration
- Any other MA platform – SFMC, Adobe
- Any migrations to or from Unica
Job Description :
As a Campaign Delivery/Tech Lead, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation. Your job will be to scope, estimate & implement as per defined project scope and architecture. This involves studying the concept, strategy and vision for the project, including architectural schemes, features, functionality & building user scenarios, data models, information structure, workflows as well as working out technical specifications and test methods. You will also be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
Key Responsibilities :
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology (IT) teams partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing campaign data environment.
- Experience in building solutions for organization’s marketing campaign with proper analysis; designing, development and administration.
- Proficiency with administration and development of Unica Campaign software modules (Campaign, Marketing Operations, MARS etc).
- Experience with Unica Interact and its configurations.
- Able to troubleshoot the various technical/functional issues related to Unica.
- Create, apply & assist team with marketing automation best practices & guidelines.
- Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills with UNICA Triggers and Flowcharts Development. Experience in writing SQL or debugging database queries
- SQL (must have- any SQL),Teradata (nice to have) & Data analysis (nice to have).
- Leverages knowledge of database marketing tools and principles to develop methods for process automation, process governance, and capabilities improvements.
- Works with Marketing stakeholders to implement process & architecture improvements and changes.
- Brings an innovation mindset to enhance overall design & performance.
- Effectively collaborates with the internal team including marketing, analytics, product management, delivery channels, risk and compliance Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with management.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills, quick learner, team player.
- Act as a mentor for Junior Developers and offshore teams.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science with >= 7 years of IT experience
- Relevant Unica Experience >= 4 yrs
- Strong understanding of relational database design and application·
- Understanding of best practices, framework, and design principals in at least 2 of the following areas:
- SQL / PL –SQL
- UNIX / LINUX
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.