Senior Scrum Master
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are searching for candidate who would help to one of our major clients to oversee portfolio of applications and IT infrastructure products and projects, to align dependencies between projects and to manage stakeholders accordingly. As these projects are managed in hybrid way, experience with both waterfall and agile (scrum) project management approaches is required.
- Oversee portfolio of application or IT infrastructure projects including overall budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that the project delivery process is compliant with client policies, meets quality standards and meets the expectations of the business owner.
- Ensure project management tasks execution across projects including resource management.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams.
- Actively contribute to project / sprint planning in line with the testing process and release planning; based-on accurate velocity calculations of the team.
- Maximize the Team’s performance by removing any kinds of impediments / blocking points. Be the main motivator of the team and encourage self-management.
- Participate in status reporting.
- Assist or prepare steering committees and executive communication.
- Contribute to process improvement.
- Contribute to building of business case.
- Ensure effective transition to operations of the delivered and accepted product as well as readiness for product / service operations.
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology in the technical domain or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years as an IT Project Manager
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile framework
- Certified Scrum master or PMP certification is preferred
- Atlassian products experience: Jira Software, Confluence Cloud
- Servant Leader: able to inspire and influence, motivate people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Effective presentation skills: being able to relay a message in a clear and consistent way considering the audience.
- Analytical skills, ability to identify blockages early and problem solver
- Able to develop and foster teamwork, build trust and ability to work with remote product delivery teams
- Preferred experience with delivering products which consist of: Cloud technology/infrastructure, full stack development technologies, Salesforce platform, Data strategies and e-Commerce.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups, developing systems and designing applications/process to address business needs
- Excellent English verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Able to equally report positive and negative analysis output, and honest feedback on any topic
- We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We obviously offer even more:
If you don't check all these boxes, don't worry! We encourage learning and knowledge-sharing and will be happy to consider your application.
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc. (delete for non-tech roles)
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friedly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programme
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.