LMS Administrator (Cornerstone)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- System administration of the LMS, including user administration, reporting, system configuration, testing, support and issue resolution.
- Continuously monitor & improve user experience providing effective, engaging, and results driven training.
- Provide LMS technical support by investigating and resolving system & end user issues
- Coordinate with IT & HRIS teams, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Collaborate with our e-learning vendors (Skillsoft, LinkedIn Learning, etc.) and support the maintenance of these libraries in our LMS.
- Build and deliver custom reports from the LMS that measure aspects of training consumption, satisfaction & effectiveness, including learning dashboards.
- Collaborate with L&D Team for content support and ensure governance is followed
- Support L&D Onboarding team by creating and maintaining approved curricula, custom emails and deployment.
- Map learning and development curricula to the employee career framework by utilizing existing courses and content.
- Review system quarterly new releases to provide UAT and guide implementation of new system enhancements; provide guides and job aids.
- 1-2 years Cornerstone OnDemand LMS Administrator experience
- Experience with LMS migrations and implementations a plus
- Strong aptitude for learning new systems, technologies and software as required
- Ability to connect with Learning & Development team to prioritize work and manage projects simultaneously within deadlines and budgets
- Collaborate with HRIS and IT to identify and resolve data issues and discrepancies.
- Ability to coordinate with e-learning vendor programs and partners (Skillsoft, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and establish scalable learning and development solutions to support evolving business model.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism – understands all aspects of how a business operates, able to develop and articulate the value proposition of a new strategy, process or program.
- Strong project planning, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Focused attention on detail and data accuracy
- Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, HRIS and LMS.
- HTML skills a plus
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office after agreement with manager
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Dog-friendly office
💌 Edenred meal vouchers and cafeteria points (life/pension insurance)
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, etc.
🥪 Snacks and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programme
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.