SFCC Functional Architect
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
Do you look at requirements and immediately visualize how the pieces fit together? Are you able to take soupy ideas and deliver nuts and bolts? At Merkle, we push the boundaries of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, and our solutions are customized and often built from the ground. Reporting to the Salesforce Functional Director, you will work with multiple partners to ensure we design, engineer, and provide solutions meeting our partner's requirements. You will bring expertise in developing custom solutions and is comfortable making architectural decisions with a mindset of scalability and manageability. You will work in a collaborative team and are comfortable pair programming, team solutions, understanding scalability, and thinking outside the "SFCC box."
- Lead project discovery workshops, both on-site and remotely.
- Assess client requirements, and work with the Technical Architect/Lead to provide long-term functional solutions based on the applicable Salesforce platform best practices.
- Communicate platform and business management capabilities to clients
- Identify client process pain points and gaps in merchandising and maintenance best practices.
- Guide client functional requirements and eCommerce best practice adoption
- Author and review functional specification documentation for implementations and other large projects.
- Stay current with the Salesforce platforms, releases, and new features.
- Identify opportunities and assist pre-sales support activities when needed
- Consult customers on best practices for merchandising, search functionality, URL rules, and catalog structure using primary business management functionality.
- Assess client requirements and work with Salesforce Technical Architects to provide long-term functional solutions based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud and cross-cloud engagements.
- Periodically review existing client sites and document business & technical areas of opportunity to help ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Promote customer functional requirements and eCommerce best practices adoption.
- Understand possible effects of eCommerce solutions and growth to cross-cloud solutions such as Mulesoft and Service Cloud.
- Work with our partner organizations to support and ensure their project implementation teams on operational best practices for all Salesforce Cloud solutions.
- 5+ years of eCommerce experience in a Business or Functional Analyst capacity.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Understand the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and the business manager merchandising capabilities.
- Direct customer-facing and delivery experience in a consulting role.
- Work with partners across teams, and make recommendations or presentations based on audience members, including the C-Suite.
- Ability to travel, up to 20%.
- Experience across force.com technologies (Service, Communities, OMS, etc).
The anticipated salary range for this position is $113,000 – $ 174,000. Salary is based on multiple factors, including relevant experience, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and other benefits are available. For more information about dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in how things are normally done to ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms, participating in the application process, or requesting or discussing accommodation in connection with a job at the company you are applying to.
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.