We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1400+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You can choose your preferred Location between Hamburg, Frankfurt oder München.
- You work in close cooperation with our international Mobile Solutions Team
- Involvement in challenging mobile projects on topics such as White-Labeling, Mobile App Factory, KMM/Multiplatform, IoT, BLE, XR/AR, AI/ML and more
- You support pitches and project tenders and take responsibility or help with the architecture definition
- Participate in requirements analysis, development, testing and documentation
- Coaching other team members and pass on your knowledge
- On projects you always work agile in Scrum
- Chance to do R&D on new topics
- Native mobile app development experience of 3+ years on iOS (Swift/ObjC) and/or Android (Kotlin/Java)
- Completed studies (FH, Uni) with focus on software development or comparable qualification
- Sound knowledge of architectural concepts, platform-specific patterns and underlying SDKs
- You have an eye, love and the skillset to implement pixel-perfect UIs with custom screen transitions and micro animations - if you prefer to create bullet-proof code by implementing business logic over UI, you're more than welcome too
- You have experience in the deployment and release of mobile apps
- Technological breadth and any further in-depth knowledge of current technologies? - even better!
- Excellent German or English skills complete your profile
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Akquisition Business Partner
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.