Senior Project Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. We use data, technology, and analytics to help the world's best brands make their advertising more relevant, their experiences more personal, and manage relationships over time.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and innovative Senior Project Manager to join our growing agency, who can bring solid experience of working on both Data & Digital Marketing projects. The successful candidate will work with our leading client brands on an exciting mix of marketing technology solutions, transformation and operational projects.
We are a global agency, so your role will have a broad, diverse set of responsibilities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will form part of a cross-functional team focused on delivering exceptional service and positive change for our clients.
Working with our client partner, technical, delivery and account management leads, you will help grow our engagements and deliver on our promises, whilst always executing at the highest level.
This role is designed to be performed by experienced project managers (5 years or more) who are comfortable being responsible for all areas of project management for our key client projects. The senior project manager will establish a governance framework appropriate to the client / project & manage the delivery of the project from initiation throughout the whole lifecycle until formal closure.
He/she is responsible for internal and external reporting of project status and progress (workload progress, finance status, etc.), for implementing and executing processes for managing risks, issues and budget.
This is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding role where you will get the opportunity to work with our highly skilled consultants and household name clients across a wide range of industries & technologies.
- Experience in a Marketing Technology Project, Delivery Management role, or similar
- Track record of delivering multi-channel marketing automation platform projects, data integrations & migrations
- Comfortable leading technical teams as well as CRM specialists.
- Proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary, geographically disparate teams.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels, able to build strong trust-based relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative, pragmatic mind-set and attitude.
- Proven track record implementing & managing project governance frameworks & processes across medium & large scale projects
- Proven track record managing scope, risks, issues & budgets across medium & large scale projects
- Proficient with JIRA or similar tools.
- Comfortable managing projects using waterfall & agile methodologies
Any of the following would also be beneficial but are not mandatory
- Experience delivering projects with any of the following platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, Braze, Bloomreach, Pega
- Experience working within a multi-channel, multi-brand environment
- Experience working with nearshore & offshore delivery teams
- Client facing experience
- Project Management Qualification
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too. Here are a few of our benefits:
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.