We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for someone able to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate modern, scalable, highly available, secured and fault-tolerant systems
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across public cloud providers.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure in an automated consistent way.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to resolve issues, improve quality and increase user satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe, secured against cybersecurity threats.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve teams and customer experience.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Participate to release management, from development/test environments into production
- Design, implement and maintain effective build and deployment pipelines, facilitating continuous integration through deployment, config management and system monitoring.
- Provide incident response, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Proactive monitoring of the environments to detect potential failures or compromises, ensuring full availability as required, as well as possible options for improvements.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- Document products, processes, and tools with a high quality.
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of Linux or Windows systems fundamentals and their implications.
- Understanding of Networking, Security, Web servers, Web services.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language.
- Professional automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management tool.
- Good expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working at least with one of the following languages: Python, Node.js, PHP, Ruby, Java, PowerShell.
- Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate builds, testing and deployments.
- Experience working in an Agile fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A curious nature, thinking outside the box.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener, work well with others and trusted by colleagues.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
- Strong sense of ownership, self-drive, and innovation
- Fluent in English (French or German as a plus), Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
Key skills: AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Config Management (Ansible, SaltStack), Coding (Python, PowerShell, Bash), Docker, Kubernetes, Atlassian, Jenkins, Git, Gitlab
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏥 Premium package private health insurance (for you, your spouse and children), insured sum of 100.000 EUR/year.
⏰ Flexible working hours and hybrid way of working (work from home and/or work from office)
👩⚕️100% paid sick leaves for a period not exceeding 30 calendar days
🎯 Fully covered certifications for technical roles in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft etc
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🏝 25 days of vacation + 3 wellness days + 2 volunteer days
🍹 Team events: company parties, after hours gatherings, board games and team buildings
🥪 Snacks, fruits, and sweets in the office
🏀Fit Pass special offer for you and your partner/children
☀Rooftop lounge with an amazing view on whole Belgrade
🌇Office in the heart of Belgrade city centre
🏓Table tennis top, video games, karaoke set
💸 Referral bonus program
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.