Sr. Associate - Tag Management (Ref Code. - IDC)
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Tagging specialist is responsible for developing and implementing digital analytics tagging solutions across various digital channels. The Specialist will be responsible for analysis, development, testing, implementing, and supporting Marketing and Analytics teams.
Experience : 4-6 years
Level : Sr. Associate - II
- Measurement strategies and drive data maturity and activation
- On-site data layers that support our data collection activities
- Tag management tools/platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Adobe Launch.
- Optimizely, Optimize and VWO.
- Analytics (GTM/Adobe tracking and tagging for marketing and measurement.
- Adobe or Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager/ Adobe Launch or Tealium.
- Website testing technologies such as Optimizely, Google Optimize or Adobe Target
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- CXPs/CDPs (Adobe Experience Platform, Thunderhead, Exponea, Tealium Audience Stream, Salesforce Interaction Studio).
- MarTech / AdTech platforms
- Google Analytics, DoubleClick and Data Management Platforms (DMPs)
- Implement on-site data layers that support our data collection activities
- Working with APIs and developing scripts to integrate datasets and build reporting & visualisation tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.