Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region. We partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good.
We create world-class solutions and services that unlock new opportunities for growth and business transformation across the entire customer journey.
We believe the future of customer experience is personal: informed by data, powered by technology, and delivered through creativity. Together we inspire transformation and unleash a brand’s true potential.
We identify, create, and optimize opportunities for brands to connect and engage with consumers across channels, devices, and platforms along their journey. We believe in campaigns that are true to the brand, bring meaningful impact for growth and lasting good.
We deliver Idea-Led Experiences, designed for the digital age, delivered at global scale.
As our teams are continuously growing, we are currently looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Geneva.
Some insights into your daily work, as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Responsible for sourcing (with accent on direct approach/hunting) connected with different types of roles, mostly IT related
- You will drive the recruitment process from A-Z, delivering a great candidate experience
- Develop a detailed understanding of the profiles required
- Find and engage with international and local candidates through the use of LinkedIn, social networks, and alternative search techniques performing innovative recruiting strategies
- Crafting engaging outreach messages and content to be used in direct messaging
- Your recruitment actions will reach and focus on different countries
- Supporting the team’s success, as we put accent on the team’s achievements
- Responsible for IT and non-IT roles, in accordance with the distributed workload within the team
- Managing the relation with the Hiring Managers and third parties
- Ensuring all admin tasks are up to date (Smart Recruiters Workday, reporting etc.)
- Close collaboration with HR and Legal Departments
- Attending Recruitment and Marketing/Brand Awareness events and actions
- Acting like a true Brand Ambassador
- Ensuring you deliver quality profiles and become a trusted Business Partner for the Hiring Managers
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in recruitment, within the IT industry would be a plus
- Are details oriented and with a can-do attitude
- Think and act Agile
- Are responsible, reliable, organized and with a professional approach and communication skills
- Speak fluent English and Italian
- Are willing to help and enjoy being independent and taking ownership
- Strive to deliver a great candidate experience
- Are creative and enjoy working in a team
- You love the recruitment world and are able to get the out-of-the-box thinking approach.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits, or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background. We look forward to hearing from you!
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.