Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer for our fast-growing Design team. Collaborating with the UI teams you will be assisting in projects delivering visual design and UI, with a specific focus on usability.
This designer will have +2 years of experience and would have worked on 2 – 3 projects with limited exposure to visual design and best practices.
• Produce UI designs & assets of a consistently high quality.
• Work with the UI/UX Design Lead to develop and grow your skillset.
• Collaborate with senior designers to create and extend a design system to provide consistency across multiple touchpoints
• Help plan, conduct and interpret usability testing
• Iterate through early wireframing to hi-fi mock-ups.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles and prototyping
• Ability to produce high quality, visually appealing UI assets (e.g. buttons, icons, menus etc)
• proficiency with Figma is a must have
• A yearning to understand and meet the needs of the user
• Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.