UX Design Lead
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You are responsible for envisioning and shaping first-class, innovative digital touchpoints.
Being the connecting piece between business goals, user needs, and technical implementation you collaborate deeply with CX strategists, designers, and developers, always acting as advocates for users’ needs throughout the entire process.
- You are a very skilled and experienced end-to-end UX Designer who has a portfolio to prove it.
- Leading, supporting and executing user testing, ensuring the product meets the business requirements and strategic goals
- Leading projects from inception to completion with clients and developers to ensure the successful creative and financial delivery of projects
- Leading, mentoring and guiding peers and junior staff on project work and personal development
- You can demonstrate leading projects from the discovery stage to the finished product, with a clearly defined process for each stage in between.
- With pitches and offers, you take over the lead and convincingly present your concepts and ideas at the management level
- You’ve worked in Agile as part of an efficient and multi-disciplined delivery team and are familiar with user-centred design methodologies.
- You have a great eye for detail, are confident in your design expertise and are able to communicate clearly and translate ideas to stakeholders and team members alike.
- Collaborating with UI colleagues, you will be brainstorming concepts, freehand sketching, low-fi and high-fi rapid prototyping to shape user-centred design solutions which can be tested with customers at pace.
- You are passionate about digital creation and bring with your extensive knowledge in the areas of human-centered design, information architecture, interaction concept, and usability
- A college degree (university or technical college), e.g. Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Management, Strategic Design and Innovation, Customer Experience and Service Design, or a comparable qualification
- At least +6 years of professional experience in the design of complex, digital solutions, and applications, preferably in an agency environment
- Expert knowledge of common UI and UX patterns on the web and for mobile apps
- You master the common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Invision, ...) as well as creative methods and complex design workflows (facilitating workshops, benchmarking, low-to-high prototyping, usability walkthroughs, user testing ...)
- You are passionate about excellent digital cases and are well acquainted with the latest trends and technologies in the UX environment
- You are experienced on the customer front and can present your concepts and suggestions with passion and structure
- Confident and effective time management
What we have to offer
Working at Merkle means: developing smart creative solutions with talented colleagues.
Your professional development lies in our focus. For this, we offer internal and external training and exchange formats, as well as various development paths and career models. Through the exchange with over 1500 colleagues at 8 locations, you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
We will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it. It’s not just work for us - regular agency events, table football, lab days, and much more offer plenty of fun (of course only if the Corona-Situation allows it)!
The prime locations of our offices offer further opportunities for recreation and excellent transport connections.
Sounds good? Then send us your complete application (including your portfolio) using our online application form. We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Applications without portfolio will not be considered