IC Experienced_Desktop IT_Engineer
Location: BLR, KA.
- Ensure that all desktop, laptop, printer and such peripheral calls are completed within SLA
- Coordinate with internal partners during entire cycle of support ticket to understand problems, setting right expectations, resolution, and communication
- Keep the user desktop downtime to minimum by providing quick solutions or alternates
- Trouble shoot and support all desktop & peripheral hardware and application issues
- Participate in hardware and Software Inventory exercise
- Participate in project implementation with respect to desktops and peripherals
- Manage various desktop business and infrastructure applications
- Coordinate with hardware and application support vendors for day-to-day issues
- Escalate support issues appropriately at the right time
- Adhere to 24x7 shifts
- Participating in daily health checks and handover of support issues
- Follow work allocation schedule and project plan.
- Prioritize project tasks and seek assistance from Supervisor as applicable.
- Review project requirements and execute projects as per requirements following guidelines and deploying the tools/systems as applicable.
- Meet / exceed internal partner/client requirements.
- Adhere to procedures like communication protocols, operational practices / procedures, Information security practices, attendance procedures, etc.
- Help / buddy team members as requested by Supervisor
- Upon request, participate and contribute to review meetings.
- Assist the supervisor in tasks / assignments like developing / executing new procedures / processes, diagnosis of problem / client issues, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.