IC Senior_Drupal Backend_Sr. Software Engineer_SA2
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Serve as a subject matter expert for AEM. Set up the project development environment at the beginning of the project. Detail specifications for the technical solution along with the solution architect. Work independently with the client technical lead and provide regular status reports. Manage issues and risks for the project.Key Responsibilities:
- Set up the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution with the solution architect
- Advise on the technical solution; own the implementation and production deployments
- Provide effort estimates on work packages
- Write high-quality, tested, well-documented code and technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Regularly report status, manage issues and risks for the project
BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology/BSc IT (or higher)
What are we looking for?
- Strong development experience with Java/J2EE and AEM (on premise and cloud)
- Experience with AEM technologies (Apache Sling, Sling models, HTL/Sightly, JCR API, OSGi, and DAM)
- Very good knowledge of standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Experience working in Agile environment with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket as tools
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.