Senior SharePoint Engineer (Columbia MD or Atlanta Area - Hybrid Position)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Dentsu’s integrated network of agencies is purpose-built to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. To champion meaningful progress with and for our clients, we are organized in a way that puts our clients and their customers at the center of everything that we do. Our connected tools, products and capabilities are focused on delivering human-centric, integrated solutions -- seamlessly bringing together all of the creativity, media and CXM expertise of our network in service of both growth & good.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to work
- Must live in the Columbia MD or Atlanta GA area to commute into for a hybrid working position
Tech Stack Knowledge Required
- Process Management Exp., SharePoint Engineering, Automation Exp., Customer Service
The Senior SharePoint and Automation Engineer will have responsibility for delivering SharePoint sites and Automation solutions as part of Dentsu Business Platforms.
Primary focus of the role:
- Deliver application development projects of varying complexity to the business community, primarily using the Microsoft suite - SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Apps
- O365 tenant administration support
- Provide technical engineering services and consultancy to the project portfolio
- Ensure the service being implemented is in line with business expectations and delivers sustainable performance following transition to BAU
Skillset to include:
- SharePoint Online - developer and administrator
- O365 administrator
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- SharePoint REST services
- CSOM / JSOM, CAML, CSS
- Group management in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- .NET experience
- Azure AD Connect
- Understanding of Guest Accounts
- Visual Studio / VSCode
- Some Server-Side development experience (C# / ASP.NET)
- Virtual Agent
- UI Path
- Delivery of collaboration and automation projects to the Dentsu agencies
- Support SharePoint online tenant
- Gathering and documenting requirements, solution design, project planning, delivery and BAU transition
- Working with different roles and disciplines within the business to deliver the desired outcome
- Assist the Service Operations teams with the investigation, escalation and resolution of technical issues that cannot be resolved by the BAU teams.
- Working with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
- Being the key point of contact for specific applications within the Business Platforms Collaboration team.
- Creating and maintaining associated operational documentation, including periodic assessments of these.
- Using strong applications technical knowledge, to challenge and support technical decisions being made.
- Work with technology and business leadership using technical expertise to input into strategic roadmaps
- Demonstrable similar experience, ideally within a Professional Services environment.
- Working within a project environment, planning, facilitating and managing change.
- Experienced in a wide base of technologies within the market.
- Experience of taking ownership of key issues and activities and managing the expectations of key stakeholders around timely delivery.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of staff, management and up to CIO level
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical skills within O365, SharePoint, Power Automate and other automation technologies
- Ability to quickly react to changes in project demand and change within individual projects.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time.
- Driven and passionate with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with strong problem solving and technical skills who enjoys helping people.
- Resilience, with high focus on ‘getting the job done’.
- Ability to work under pressure dealing with a high volume of change.
- Able to act on own initiative but also able to ask for guidance when appropriate.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and identify areas within Dentsu Business Platforms where these could be used.
- MS Accreditation if possible but experience preferable.
- Nintex – Certified Solutions Professional - desirable
- PMI or Prince2 - desirable
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100k to $115k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.